003 testing the example project
首先,让我们让这个东西开始运行,然后让它开始运行。
First things first let's slam this thing into run and let's get it going.
让我们看看这个东西是否有效。
Let's see if this thing works or not.
我们正在加载。
We're loading.
我不知道我们是否正在传达它,但我没有看到任何东西出现,所以我想我可能忘记了设置这些东西的实际属性。
I don't know if we're communicating it or not but I'm not seeing anything show up so I'm thinking I might have forgotten to set the actual properties on these things.
我们离开那里吧。
Let's exit out of there.
看起来我完全超前了。
Looks like I totally got ahead of myself.
让我们设置这些值。
And let's set these values.
所以这应该是高高的水平。
So this should be the level high high.
让我们跳到整数设定点水平高高。
Let's jump into integer set point level high high.
你可以关闭它。
You can close that.
这将是我们的最高水平。
This one's going to be our level high.
我们开始吧。
There we go.
关闭这里,我们的电平很低。
Close that here we've got level low.
你明白为什么我们正确地测试这些东西了,因为你永远不知道什么时候你会做一些完全愚蠢的事情,比如把所有东西都视觉化地设置好,然后忘记实际链接任何东西。
You see why we test these things right because you never know when you're going to do something completely stupid like get everything visually set up and then forget to actually link anything.
好消息是这并不需要很长时间。
Good news is it doesn't take long.
在这里我们的压力很大。
And here we've got our pressure high high.
然后我们就有了反冲洗压力。
And then we've got our backwash pressure.
所以所有这些现在都联系在一起了。
So all of those are now linked.
我们是否真的链接了这些按钮?
And did we actually link these buttons.
好的,我们确实链接了这些。
OK we did link those.
那么让我们再尝试一次。
So let's try that one more time.
让我们回到运行模式,看看是否有。
Let's go back into run mode and see if we have.
嘿,我们有设定点。
Hey we've got setpoints.
哦,我们喜欢这样。
Ooh we like that.
因此,水平高为 90 80,高 20 秒,低 10 为低低压高,高为 15,然后为反冲洗 5,我记得完全如此设置。
So level high high as 90 80 for the high 20s low 10 is low low pressure high high is 15 and then 5 for the backwash and I do remember setting those exactly as such.
我确实想改变的一件事是,我将所有这些显示为整体值,并且我可以将水箱液位保留为整体值以及压力和反冲洗。
One thing I do want to change though is that I'm showing all of these as whole values and I'm fine with leaving the tank levels as whole values and the pressure and the backwash.
我确实想改变。
I do want to change.
所以我希望它们实际上被设置为浮点数,我认为我将它们设置为整数,这是错误的。
So I would like those to actually be set up as floats and I think I set those up as integers which was wrong.
因此,让我们回到这里,进入我们的标签列表,我将进入我们的设定点,发现我正在发送整数,即使实际上有浮点数,但我真的不需要那么高的精度那些。
So let's go back in here and go into our tag list and I'm going to get down here into our setpoints find that I'm sending integers in and even though there are actually floats but I really don't need that much precision on those.
但出于我的压力,我确实认为我宁愿将其作为真正的价值。
But for my pressure I do think I would rather have that as a real value.
我想我也会对我的反冲洗说同样的话。
And I think I'll say the same thing for my backwash.
既然我们已经改变了这些,我绝对希望将其作为真正的价值。
I definitely want to have that as a real value now that we've got those changed over.
让我们回到这里并戴上面具。
Let's come back in here and put a mask on this.
因此,对于我的压力高高,我要继续说,这需要看起来像磅磅点磅。
So for my pressure high high I'm going to go ahead and say that needs to look like pound pound dot pound.
这将是一个从最小值 0 到最大值(我们称之为大约 20)的范围,这对于该系统上的最大值来说是相当极端的。
And that's going to be a range from a minimum of zero to a maximum of let's call it about 20 which is pretty extreme for a maximum on this system.
但这已经足够了。
But that's good enough.
因此,它很接近,对于反冲洗,我们的面罩将看起来像磅点磅,我们最多只有大约七个左右。
So it's close that and for back wash our mask is going to look like pound dot pound is we only have up to about seven or so.
因此,我们可以说该值的最小值为 0,最大值为 7。
So we'll say that the minimum value on this is going to be to and the maximum value will be 7.
那应该很好。
That should be good.
因此,让我们结束这里,现在让我们再运行一次,看看我们的压力和反冲洗是否没有小数。
So let's close out of there and now let's run this thing up one more time and see if we don't have decimals on our pressure and backwash.
我们的确是。
We do.
让我们在那里获取我们的实时值,这看起来像我想要的,如果我尝试单击这些内容中的任何一个,您会看到它们变成灰色,这意味着我无权访问并且无法更改它们,所以如果我尝试写它不允许我。
And let's get our live values in there and that looks like what I want and if I try to click on any of these things you see they turn gray that means I don't have access and I can't change them so if I try to write it doesn't let me.
如果我尝试启用或禁用反冲洗,也会出现同样的情况。
Same thing if I try to enable or disable the backwash.
它也不让我这样做,这很好,它会让我要求手动反冲洗。
It doesn't let me do that either which is good and it would let me call for a manual backwash.
我想在屏幕上再放两件事。
I want to put two more things on the screen.
我需要显示反洗是否已启用或禁用,并且我需要显示是否有待处理的反洗。
I need to show if backwash is enabled or disabled and I need to show if there's a backwash pending.
所以,让我们离开那里,我要进行反洗,我要把整个事情稍微向下移动一点,让我们继续复制并粘贴我的系统运行指示器,我要把它改正在那里,而不是将其与系统运行的指示器联系起来。
So let's come out of there and I'm going to take my backwash and I'm going to move this whole thing down a little bit and let's go ahead and copy and paste my system running indicator and I'm going to put that right there and instead of tying that to an indicator for system running.
让我们继续将其与反洗待处理指示器联系起来。
Let's go ahead and tie that to an indicator for backwash pending.
那挺好的。
That's good.
我点击了那个我本来不想点击的标志。
And I clicked that sign which I didn't mean to click.
因此,让我们继续保持消息的这种状态。
So let's go ahead and keep it like that for messages.
我们将把这些更改为“反洗待处理”或“无反洗待处理”。
We're going to change these to say backwash pending or no backwash pending.
我希望这一切都适合控制器。
And I hope that will all fit on the control.
但我们会发现的。
But we will find out.
我们将保留那些没问题的红色和绿色,然后单击“确定”并关闭。
And we'll leave those red and green that's fine and hit OK and close out of there.
是的,我认为这些会很合适。
Yeah I think those are going to fit fine.
然后再创建一个。
And then create one more of those.
暂时就放在这里吧。
Put it right here for the time being.
让我们改变这一点。
And let's change this.
因此,这将表明已启用反冲洗,但我们还没有相应的标签。
So that's going to point to backwash enabled and we don't have a tag for that yet.
所以,这将是下划线 B.-W 中的 I 被禁用,我们当然要把它设置在恶霸上,并且这次第一次就做对了。
So and that's going to be I in the underscore B.-W disabled and we're going to set that up on a bully in of course and get it right the first time this time.
好的。
OK.
而且我没有指出这一点。
And I didn't point to it.
这就是禁用反冲洗的要点。
So that's point to backwash disabled.
所以如果是这样的话我们就需要是红色的。
And so if it's one we need to be red.
然后,如果它为零,我们可以显示绿色,这将禁用反冲洗。
And then if it's zero we can show green and this will save backwash disabled.
这一位会说反冲洗功能非常好。
And this one will say backwash enabled very good.
我认为我们可以安全地离开那里。
And I think we can safely close out of there.
我不喜欢把它们放在我放的地方。
And I don't like putting those where I put those.
所以我将再次改变主意,多次改变主意是每个程序员的权利。
So I'm going to change my mind again and it's every programmer's right to change his mind multiple times.
我只是行使我的权利。
I'm just exercising my rights.
让我们把它放在那里。
And let's put that right there.
我将取消这两个指标,并将它们移开,让我们降低视觉管理水平。
And I'm going to pull these two indicators and I'm going to move those out of the way let's pull our visual management down.
那不是我想做的。
That's not what I'm wanting to do.
让我们把它拉下来,让我们尝试把它们放在下面。
Let's pull this down to about their And let's try putting these in below here.
现在我可能会把它们再拉高一点。
And now I might just pull those up a little bit more there.
我觉得这样看起来好多了。
I think that looks a lot better.
我们来试试吧。
Let's try it.
让我们运行这个东西回到那个屏幕。
Let's run this thing go back into that screen.
目前我们没有待处理的反洗,但反洗已启用。
Right now we have no backwash pending but backwash is enabled.
除非我们登录,否则我们无法更改这些内容。
We can't change those unless we logon.
因此,让我们以操作员身份登录,即 a。
So let's log in as our operator which is a.
现在我们可以访问配置了。
Now we have configuration access.
因此,当我们现在返回屏幕时,如果我想将该级别更改为 5 之类的值,我可以这样做,是的,这让我可以。
So when we go back to the screen now if I wanted to change that level to something like 5 I could do it yep that lets me.
不过我会继续将其保留在 10 点,因为那是我想要的值。
I'll go ahead and leave that at 10 though because that's where I want it.
让我们尝试进行反冲洗。
And let's try to work on our backwash.
我将禁用它,并不是说禁用反洗,但那是因为我不相信我实际上为这些标签创建了地址。
I'm going to disable it and it's not saying backwash disabled but that's because I don't believe I actually created the addresses for those tags.
因此,让我们回到我的通信驱动程序,果然我没有反冲洗禁用指示器。
So let's go back into my communication driver and sure enough I don't have my backwash disabled indicator.
那么让我们继续在这里进行设置。
So let's go ahead and set that up here.
这个地址将成为我们处于逆流中的地址。
And that address is going to be the see we're in backwash.
我们需要上升到顶部附近,反冲洗锁定是 B-3 5 15。
We need to go up to near the top and backwash lockout is B-3 five 15.
所以三呼五斜15应该不错。
So the three call and five slash 15 should be good.
但保存所有内容并返回运行。
But save all and go back in to run.
现在我们应该看到那个东西被禁用了。
And now we should see that that thing is disabled.
我们去反冲洗被禁用,我可以启用它。
There we go backwash is disabled and I can enable it.
好的。
Good.
让我们呼吁进行反冲洗。
And let's call for a backwash.
现在有一个待处理的反冲洗。
Now there's a backwash pending.
我们正处于前进阶段,到目前为止一切看起来都很完美非常好。
We're in forward flow and everything is looking perfect so far very good.
我想我的配置屏幕已经全部设置完毕。
I think I've got my configuration screen all set up.
等一下。
Oh wait.
还有一件事要检查一下。
One more thing check that out.
我的设定值有一个拼写错误。
I've got a typo on setpoints.
不能放过它。
Can't let that go.
决不。
No way.
让我们回到那里,去掉一颗豌豆,我认为我们不需要测试它。
Let's get back in there and get rid of one of those peas and I don't think we need to test that.
但我确实想修复它。
But I did want to fix it.
是的,我们已经完成了本次讲座。
So yeah we're done with this lecture.
我们会在下一个项目中见到你。
I'll see you in the next project.
直到那时。
Until then.
干杯
Cheers